New LDS Church Music Submission Guidelines
Jan 27, 2018
For any of you looking to submit your music to the LDS Church Music Submission, the guidelines have been updated.
Highlights of the changes:
- Members may submit to up to three categories of their choice.
- Members under 18 may submit with parent/guardian permission.
- Music may be submitted entirely online, though there’s still a hardcopy option available
- Categories have been changed, and a couple of new ones added
Take a look, and happy composing!
- Since you asked: How to Find Translations on This SiteFinding translations here is super easy. This is what you do: […]
- Resizing Scores Using the Personal Composer DemoStep by step instructions on resizing scores or text using the Personal Composer demo. […]
- Transposing Using Personal ComposerHow to transpose .pc scores using the Personal Composer Demo. Step by step instructions. […]